Best Balayage Singapore Hair Salon
With my wedding preparations keeping me incredibly busy, I finally set aside a day to refresh my hair—and I’m so glad I trusted Patsy from Spade Hair Salon with the transformation. She was recommended by an ex colleague of mine, after I posted a disastrous hairdo on instagram. I'm so glad that Patsy is here to save the day!
I wanted ash grey balayage highlights and showed Patsy a few reference photos I had saved from Pinterest. She understood exactly what I was looking for and did an excellent job recreating the colour while making sure it suited my hair. The final result was beautifully blended, dimensional, and very close to the inspiration photos I shared with her. I absolutely loved how the ash grey tones turned out!
| Process of Balayage |
| Complimentary pot of tea and snacks. Coffee and other drinks are available too |
Patsy was also helpful with aftercare. She recommended shampoo and conditioner from Yunikon to help maintain my new hair colour and keep it looking fresh for longer.
As anyone who has gone through a balayage session would know, achieving the right colour takes time. I was at the salon from 10:00 a.m. until around 4:30 p.m., but the results made the entire process worthwhile.
A particularly lovely part of the experience was when my friends, Vishesh and Faizan, stopped by the salon to chat with me. I had been so busy with wedding preparations that I hadn’t had much time to catch up with them. The salon staff were warm and friendly, and they kindly allowed my friends to stay and keep me company during the long appointment. It made the day feel much more relaxed and enjoyable.
Overall, I had a wonderful experience with Patsy and the team at Spade Hair Salon. If you are looking for someone who can translate your reference photos into a beautifully executed balayage, I would highly recommend Patsy. Six and a half hours may sound like a long time, but for a hair transformation this beautiful, it was completely worth it!

No comments